Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fave

I'm not sure what has sparked this current owl fad, but I like it! I could have cared less about owls before, but as soon as they started to sprout up all over the place I was intrigued and took no time at all to get caught up in it!

My favorite Etsy shop this week is EvelynX. Not only is it full of owl related merchandise, there is also a lot of music stuff tied in to some of the products which is another sweet spot for me!

Wishing I had an iPod Touch so I would have a reason to buy this! i am in love with it!
And these ornaments are beyond adorable. Again, I'm particularly fond of the ones with the sweet music design!

Do you love the new owl fad? What's your favorite Etsy shop of the moment? I'd love to hear what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment