Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sewing Room Progress!

While I can't honestly say I've made the progress I should have by now, I have actually made a little progress in my new sewing room! I have a certain old ugly couch I need to get rid of that is being stored in there at the moment, but the walls are completely finished being painted, and I have moved all the other stuff out of the room, and moved in my new ironing board (I didn't have one before because I didn't have anywhere to keep one...) as well as started folding some of my fabric in a more uniform and neat manner... I have SUCH a long way to go before I have it how I want it, but it's a start! And at least I have a room to work with now!

Nicely washed/ironed/ folded fabrics... So much more to do!

Isn't the pink great!? The big pile of fabric that isn't folded needs washed.






Like I said, a long way to go, but most of the painting is done and I can start moving things in at whatever pace my little heart desires. I just need to get the energy and time to finish! I still also need to paint the inside of the door white, as well as shelves, and get some decorations and stuff on the walls, but that can all come in whatever time it takes. Just thought you might all like to see [part of] what I'm working with!

No comments:

Post a Comment