Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fave

This Friday I am featuring an Etsy seller who specializes in resin jewelry, most of which is displaying 80's and 90's pop culture images! I found her shop on the hunt for something specific, and while I happen to have my favorite, all of TrailerTrashTrinkets jewelry rocks!

Animal print has a special place in my heart right now, and we all know I like pink!

"I really need... To kill somebody." Gotta love Dexter!

And, well, my absolute favorite has to be the one and only... Captain James T. Kirk. Dreeeamy! Okay, so I may or may not be a bit of a Trekkie!

What a guy! I wouldn't mind wearing this necklace!
You can find the Etsy shop here: TrailerTrashTrinkets where she sells the above as well as many Nirvana, Hole, Wizard of Oz, classic monster movie, and other pop culture necklaces and earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment