Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some finished products!

I have been working on an order for a friend who has a couple friends having babies, so I thought I would post a picture of the newborn dress I made her for an upcoming little girl!

Tie straps and butterfly print!

Full view - it's not as wide as it looks!







































I really wish there were a way to better photograph clothes when I don't have a model for them! They always end up looking very different or shaped strangely when I photograph them laid out flat! If anyone has any tips on how to take better pictures of things like this dress, let me know!!

The other thing I really wanted to show off is actually something I made months ago. I really liked how it turned out and I never posted it anywhere! Even my husband just saw a picture of the finished product just a couple hours ago for the first time! Another friend had ordered Oregon State Beavers booties and a car seat cover, and this is how they looked when I was finished:
 





I am personally a fan of this team, so I am biased about the turn-out!








That's it for today! We'll be off to get pictures of the twins here shortly, and then we're seeing a local community theatre production of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" which I am hearing is a really long show, but I've also heard is a really good show! I'll let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment