Saturday, May 14, 2011

Anniversary Time!


Ben and I are celebrating the anniversary of the night we started seeing each other today! We don't have any big plans, but his parents are in town for the weekend and he has the night off from rehearsal. So, even if we don't end up doing anything alone together, at least we get to be together all day! So glad it fell on a weekend! Now that we're married, I feel kind of silly paying any attention to our dating anniversary - does anyone else still celebrate their anniversary of being together once they've gotten married? I can't seem to think of anyone who celebrates two anniversaries a year... This is why I always think it'd be easier to just get married on your dating anniversary! Then none of us would have to ponder these things!
Time sure flies! I love looking at old pictures because until I see what we used to look like, I forget. It's not until I go through old photos that I realize how much has really changed and how much we have changed, but also can see things and remember things that haven't changed at all!
What a wonderful time we've had together and will continue to have together! We've gone through so much, learned so many things about each other, and we continue to grow and learn together! I love you, Ben! Happy Anniversary!

“Love just doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made like bread, remade all the time, made new.”
-Ursula Kroeber Le Guin

No comments:

Post a Comment