Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Announcing Winner!

The contest ended at 11:59pm last night, so now it's time to announce a winner! Just to make sure everyone knows, each comment entry was assigned the number that it was in the order it was posted. My comment did not count, and one comment was removed by the poster. So there were a total of 11 comments, but eliminating my own and the one that was removed there were 9 entries.

I used a random number generator, I did not choose the winner based on preference, and it was completely random. So, without any further ado, the winner is:

#9 - Jennifer.

Since I wasn't provided an email address for this person the only way for me to contact them is here. Jennifer, please send me an email at sewspecialcrafts@gmail.com OR leave a comment here with your email address so I can contact you. You have one week to claim your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment