Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sew Little Time!

So, first of all: sorry I've been sort of MIA for a while! Seems like life doesn't want to offer me much downtime at the moment! I am currently working 50 hours a week doing childcare. It's been great, albeit a bit exhausting! I take care of my twins as well as a 10 month old baby, a 3 year old, a 4 year old, and a 6 year old. I've also been working on costuming the local community theatre production of "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee." It opens in a couple weeks, so not much longer will I be working on that, which is relieving and stressful at the same time! Costumes are not all squared away yet, so the pressure is now on!

Beyond those things, I am also expecting company this weekend. My in-laws will be visiting from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning. That means I need to get my house in order, because right now it's a little crazy! I'm really glad they're coming, though! They haven't seen us or any of the kids since Christmas and New Years, and a lot can happen (especially with babies) in that amount of time!

For those who have been standing by, I wanted to let everyone know that the cause I chose to support with SewSpecialCrafts this month is March of Dimes! Any purchases made in my Etsy shop for the month of May will help the March of Dimes. For every purchase made, I will be donating 10% of the purchase!

Go check out what you can buy to help the March of Dimes today! http://sewspecialcrafts.etsy.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment