Friday, May 13, 2011

Cupcake Couture

It seems like fashionable cupcakes are really trendy right now, and I love LOVE looking at them! I start browsing the web for pictures of cupcakes, and I have actually spend hours looking at cupcakes on the computer because I am fascinated with the fact that some people sit and make every little detail on every single cupcake!

My mom is a cake decorator, and I know she's done some cupcakes, but looking at all the cupcakes online (and having seen that cupcake contest show one time... Cupcake Wars, I'll assume?) makes me want to start getting into cupcake decorating. Don't worry, I have so many projects started and hobbies in mind that I'll probably bake one batch of cupcakes, and never do it again...

At any rate, here are some of my favorites:



I wonder if I would have the patience to complete more than 4 or 5 cupcakes just ONCE, let alone trying my hand at it enough times to gain some skill... If I have a go at it, you'll be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment